Blue Mountains discovery
Just 90 minutes west of Sydney, the Blue Mountains is an area of stunning natural beauty, sweeping vistas & vast acres of pristine bushland.
In the morning we start the day in the picturesque Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens with morning tea, sweeping views, and an insight into Australia’s unique ecology. Throughout the day we see the area’s most famous sights & views, but keep away from the crowds at secluded lookouts to experience the solitude and immensity.
There’s time to explore the shops & galleries in the quaint mountain village of Leura, while at lunch we enjoy the food & views from a mountain restaurant. In the afternoon we learn about Aboriginal culture at Waradah Cultural Centre. This is a superb chance to learn about the world’s oldest surviving culture. Enjoy a dance & didgeridoo performance in traditional clothing & body paint.
Return to the city by vehicle with hotel drop-off.
- A fascinating insight into aboriginal culture at Waradah. This is a relaxed way to learn about this fascinating and diverse culture, with dance and didgeridoo performance & culture talk
- Enjoy a relaxed lunch at one of our favourite mountain restaurants, where the views and food are both on display
- We experience the Mountains as they should be seen – away from the crowds, from secluded lookouts
- Morning tea in the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens
- Return to the city by vehicle
Duration: Approximately 10 Hours
Download Itinerary: Blue Mountains
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Entry to National Parks & Botanic Gardens
- Lunch at a great local restaurant