Animals, flying & cruising
Discover Sydney from every angle with a day combining luxury & adventure. Begin with a seaplane flight over the Harbour, followed by a lunch cruise aboard your own private vessel. Finish with a Zookeeper-led backstage tour of the Australian enclosures at Taronga Zoo.
Enjoy a city tour with your private Guide. At Australia’s first airport – floating over the Harbour at Rose Bay – board your seaplane for a spectacular scenic flight over Sydney’s beautiful Harbour. Following your flight, your private boat will pick you up for a 2-hour spin on the Harbour. This is a private cruise designed for you, so tell the captain what you’d like to do and relax, enjoy lunch onboard.
After lunch it’s off to Taronga Zoo for an access-all-areas tour with a Zookeeper, into the enclosures for close-up visits with the Australian natives.
- 15 minute Sydney Secrets- seaplane flight through Sydney’s famous Heads & up the Harbour
- Cruise the Harbour in style on your private motor launch, including lunch and drinks
- Behind-the-scenes at Taronga Zoo. Go inside the enclosures to see, touch and feed the animals, prepare their food, & get some great photos
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney From Every Angle
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- 15 minute Seaplane flight (may be shared, max 8)
- Behind-scenes tour at Taronga Zoo (may be shared, max 8)
- Private Harbour Cruise including lunch & drinks (wine, beer, sparkling wine & soft drinks available)