Harbour, Bridge, Opera House
Say the word “Sydney” and certain things spring to mind – the iconic Sydney Opera House, the white sands of Bondi Beach, the famous Harbour Bridge, & Sydney’s sparkling, vast waterways. We have them all covered!
Begin at Observatory Hill, with a bird’s-eye view over Sydney. Here your private Guide will introduce you to Sydney’s unique history, before you set off to walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Travel on to Australia’s first airport – the Seaplane Wharf – for a 15 min flight through the Heads & up the Harbour, with Sydney below in all her vibrant glory. Where else for lunch, but Bondi Beach – famous for its white sands, crashing, blue waves, & tanned bodies?
On to the Sydney Opera House to go inside the world’s most recognisable ‘sails’ as your Opera guide takes you on an emotional journey within this beloved icon.
- Walk across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge with your Guide
- Enjoy the views over lunch at the famous Bondi Beach
- 15 minute seaplane flight through Sydney Heads & up the Harbour
- Guided 1 hour Sydney Opera House Tour, exploring this famous and beloved icon (Private tour)
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney Icons
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- 15 minute Seaplane flight (may be shared, max 8)
- Private 1 hour Sydney Opera House Tour
- Lunch at a great local restaurant in Bondi