Biking & behind-the-scenes Taronga Zoo
Being a tourist in Sydney doesn’t have to be all about “being a tourist”. This day tour takes you to some of Sydney’s favourite landmarks while enjoying them as a local would – and get a bit active along the way…
Meet your private Guide to travel to picturesque North Head. The views here are spectacular, and the perfect starting point for your 2 hour guided bicycle tour. This is a stunning ride – downhill or over flat terrain – taking in breath-taking lookouts & idyllic beaches to finish by the sands of famous Manly Beach.
After lunch it’s a short trip to the world’s most gloriously situated zoo – Taronga Zoo. Here it’s access-all-areas with a Zookeeper-led tour into the enclosures for close-up visits with the Australian natives. Help prepare the food, feed and handle the animals, then continue back to your hotel, or stay on to explore Taronga at your leisure before a ferry ride back to the city.
- Guided 2 hour Bike Tour, with stunning views. (May be shared)
- Lunch at a great local restaurant overlooking the water – you’ll feel like a true Sydney-sider, enjoying this wonderful city for all it is
- Behind-the-scenes at Taronga Zoo – go inside the enclosures to see, touch and feed the animals, learn how to prepare their food, & get some great photos along the way
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Spokes & Critters
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Private 2 hour bicycle tour
- Behind-scenes tour at Taronga Zoo (may be shared, max 8)
- Lunch at a great local restaurant