Blue Mountains luxury
There’s no doubt that the Blue Mountains World Heritage area is a spectacular wilderness area of natural beauty. And there’s no doubt it can get hectic and crowded!
This tour is designed for those who want to skim past the crowds and enjoy the Blue Mountains without the hassle. Travel by vehicle to Featherdale Wildlife Park, but we arrive early to avoid the crowds! Without the extra people, this is a great chance to see iconic Australian wildlife.
Continue up to the Blue Mountains, visiting our top pick of remote lookouts before a lunch at Silk’s Brasserie in Leura – consistently rated as a favourite by our clients.
See our favourite Blue Mountains locations before boarding a private helicopter for a spectacular return to Sydney – with stunning views over the Blue Mountains, and east back into Sydney. Fabulous Sydney views for your late-afternoon return.
- Early morning visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, seeing Australian animals while avoiding the main crowds
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch at one of our favourite mountain restaurants in the quaint Mountains village of Leura
- We experience the Mountains as they should be seen – away from the crowds, from secluded lookouts
- Return to Sydney with a spectacular private helicopter flight over the Blue Mountains
Duration: Approximately 10 Hours
Download Itinerary: Blue Mountains On High
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park, Waradah Aboriginal Culture Centre & National Parks/li>
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- Private return to Sydney by helicopter
- Return to hotel by private car