Explore the Nation’s Capital on our 2 day tailored tour
Once a city best known for the comparatively sedate goings-on of politicians and civil servants, Canberra’s rebirth over the last decade has been transformative. This dynamic, small city combines fabulous galleries, museums and iconic buildings, with hip local neighbourhoods, stunning surrounding countryside, and sensational local food and wine.
Let Sydney Bespoke Tours help you discover Canberra, with our new private, two day itinerary, ex Sydney.
Tailored to your interests, travel in a luxury vehicle with one of our experienced and passionate guides. Over the two days, we’ll show you the highlights of the city and surrounding areas, while allowing plenty of flexibility to tailor the tour to your preferences.
Discover the stunning National Gallery, and take a tour inside Parliament House to learn about modern Australian politics. Visit the Australian War Memorial, and be there at the setting of the sun as The Last Post rings out.
Lunch by Lake Burley Griffin one day, while the next we take you to one of the fabulous wineries in the nearby countryside to discover why the region’s wine and food industry is earning such high acclaim.
Travelling with kids? Canberra has plenty to keep children engaged and entertained. Include a visit to Questacon – the National Science & Technology Centre – or spend time exploring history and culture at Old Parliament House in the Museum of Australian Democracy. Take in the views from Mount Ainslie and you’re bound to spot some native wildlife.
As with all our itineraries, our Canberra overnight tour can be tailor-made to suit your interests perfectly. Let us know your preferences, and we will customise the itinerary to suit.
We can help with bookings for overnight accommodation, or be flexible to incorporate your own arrangements. Time in the evening is left for you to enjoy the night at your leisure, with recommendations for the great local dining scene.
- Our flexible two day itinerary gives us time to explore Canberra at leisure. Let us guide you through the highlights, or tailor the itinerary to suit your interests.
- Travelling with kids? Add the fabulous Questacon – the National Science & Technology Centre – see the Nation’s political centre, and leave time to view native wildlife at the end of the day. There’s plenty to keep kids engaged and having FUN!
- Let us arrange your accommodation with our suggested hotel options, or make your own arrangements at your leisure.
Duration: 2 days, 1 night
Download Itinerary: Discover Canberra
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Entry to most sites (tailored to suit)
- Lunch and morning tea, both days
- Travel in fully equipped luxury vehicle