Morning paddle, afternoon flight
Get out & active on the world’s most beautiful Harbour, discovering Sydney’s secret Harbour coves by sea-kayak. Then, finish the day with a spectacular helicopter flight over the Harbour!
Travel with your private Guide to Sydney Harbour’s north shore, where your qualified sea-kayak guide leads you on a morning tour to give you a taste of life on and by the Harbour. This is a stunning way to spend the morning, discovering the contradictory chill and frenzy of life on the Harbour. You’ll cruise by some of Sydney’s most valuable real estate, get up close and personal with some of the wildlife, and learn some history along the way.
Enjoy lunch at one of our favourite northern shore restaurants overlooking the Harbour, before taking to the skies for a spectacular scenic helicopter flight over Sydney Harbour.
- Guided 2-3 hour Sea Kayaking Tour, with stunning views- geared for first-time paddlers with breaks to enjoy the scenery
- Lunch at a great local restaurant overlooking the water
- 20 minute scenic helicopter flight over Sydney Harbour, enjoying fabulous views of the Bridge, Opera House, Harbour, Manly and the spectacular city skyline – don’t forget to bring your camera!
Duration: Approximately 9 Hours
Download Itinerary: /Secret Sydney
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- 2-3 hour private sea-kayak tour
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- 20 minute scenic helicopter flight over Sydney (may be shared, max. 6 pax)
- Morning or afternoon tea