You’re going to be hard-pressed to find a better way to experience Sydney. A chockablock full-day tour with the ultimate Sydney experiences from every angle.
Start with an early-morning Backstage Tour of the beloved Sydney Opera House. Walk the boards of the Concert Hall, take up the Conductor’s baton in the Orchestra Pit and have breakfast in the Green Room. From here, a private, guided tour hits the city’s most picturesque and fascinating spots, taking you to the glitzy Eastern Suburbs where you’ll hop on a seaplane for a spectacular flight to see Sydney from above.
Step from your seaplane to your private luxury cruiser for a 2 hr Harbour cruise, including a fabulous seafood lunch – bring your towel for a swim! Your launch then drops you at Taronga Zoo for your behind-the-scenes, Zookeeper-led tour of this picturesque Zoo. Return by ferry at your leisure. Now that’s a classic Sydney day!
- Backstage Tour of the Sydney Opera House, including breakfast in the Green Room
- Spectacular seaplane flight over Bondi Beach through the Heads & up the Harbour
- 2 hour private cruise on Sydney Harbour on a luxury motor-launch, including a luxurious seafood lunch
- Tour behind-the-scenes with a professional Zookeeper at Taronga Zoo – get in amongst the animals, prepare their food, learn from the keepers, & get some great photos
Duration: Approximately 10 Hours
Download Itinerary: So, SO Sydney
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Sydney Opera House Backstage Tour with breakfast (may be shared, max 8)
- 15 minute Seaplane flight (may be shared, max 8)
- Behind-scenes tour at Taronga Zoo (may be shared, max 8)
- private Harbour Cruise, including seafood lunch & drinks