Sydney’s favourite shopping haunts
This private, guided tour is dedicated to flaunting the best of Sydney’s shopping and fashion highlights. For those who want to discover unique Australian fashion, hit high-end boutiques, trawl historic malls, or find outof-the-way secrets, it’s a shopper’s dream tour.
You’ll be accompanied by our fashion specialist guide, who’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the designer boutiques of Paddington and the Eastern Suburbs, where small designer shops, art galleries, cafes and antique stores provide charming character. Lunch at the QVB Tea Rooms, then explore premier shopping locations with brand-name shops, and stylish malls like The Strand Arcade & Queen Victoria Building.
Finish your day in style with a private visit to Paspaley Pearls, the home of the finest Australian South Sea Pearls. Learn about these stunning pearls over a glass of sparkling wine, and a chance to browse and shop the exquisite collection.
- Spend the day with our specialist shopping guide to help you discover the boutiques of Sydney
- Visit the cool, sophisticated boutiques and galleries of Paddington and the Eastern Suburbs
- Enjoy a fabulous 2 course lunch at the historic Tea Rooms in the beautiful Queen Victoria Building
- Enjoy a private viewing at Australia’s famous Paspaley Pearls, to see exquisite Australian South Sea Pearls – learn the 5 virtues of the perfect pearl as you browse for that perfect gift
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney Fashion & Style
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide plus specialist shopping guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- Morning tea
- Private viewing at Paspaley Pearls