Sydney on High
THE perfect way to get your bearings when you arrive in Sydney. This half-day tour is an introduction to the best of Sydney’s city, Harbour & beaches – from top to bottom!
Travel with your private Guide through the historic Rocks area, city, Botanic Gardens, Opera House precinct and along the Harbour foreshore. Amidst stunning views and photo opportunities, your Guide acquaints you with Sydney’s unique origins as a penal colony, along with its 40,000 yr plus aboriginal past.
Travel on through Woolloomooloo into the glamourous Eastern Suburbs. At Australia’s first airport – floating in the Harbour at Rose Bay – board a seaplane for a spectacular scenic flight over famous Bondi Beach, up the Harbour towards the Opera House and Bridge.
Following your flight & morning tea, continue to South Head and Bondi returning to your hotel by lunch. A magical way to discover this wondrous city…
- Private guided tour in a luxury vehicle, hitting all Sydney’s hotspots – this is your tour, so use your time with our experienced Guide to explore, learn and enjoy!
- 15 minute seaplane flight over Bondi Beach, through the Heads and up Sydney Harbour with spectacular views of the city, Opera House & Harbour Bridge. Oh yeah!
- Morning tea overlooking Sydney Harbour
Duration: Approximately 4 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney Highlights Half Day Tour
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Morning tea
- 15 minute Seaplane flight (may be shared, max 8)
- Bottled Water provided on board