Pristine Views, aboriginal culture
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, with a full day tour exploring Sydney’s northern bushlands, beaches and waterways.This is a great chance to appreciate the exceptional nature and stunning views that lie right on Sydney’s fringes, while exploring the incredible history and culture of aboriginal Sydney.
Travelling up to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, we feel a thousand miles away from the city amidst the pristine bushland and spectacular waterways of Pittwater, Akuna Bay and the Hawkesbury River. On the rocky outcrops we’ll see rock engravings that date back hundreds of years, that tell the story of life for the aboriginal people of the area.
Lunch by the shores of Akuna Bay provides a peaceful backdrop, before the journey home mooching along via Sydney’s stunning Northern Beaches, where sand, surf and views create an enviable and much-coveted lifestyle for the locals..
- Learn about aboriginal culture at Kalkari Discovery Centre, and with your guide at the numerous rock art sites on the rocky outcrops of the northern headlands
- Take in the stunning views of Palm Beach, Pittwater and the Central Coast from West Head
- Stop off at some of Sydney’s most famous beaches, including Manly Beach, for an afternoon ice cream as you check out the beach lifestyle
- Walk the trails of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, with spectacular views of pristine bushlands & waterways
Duration: Approximately 9 Hours
Download Itinerary: Northern Beaches Nature & Culture
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- Entry to National Parks & Visitors Centres
- Morning tea