Sydney, just for families
If the kids are happy, then Mum & Dad are happy. And Sydney is a place where all generations can have a blast!
Begin your day with a ferry ride to Taronga Zoo – the most picturesque in the world. Here it’s access-all-areas with a Zookeeper-led tour into the enclosures for close-up visits with the Aussie animals. Prepare the food, handle the animals, & ask as many questions as you like.Next, board your private cruiser for a 2 hour spin on the Harbour.
Enjoy lunch onboard as you cruise past the houses of the rich and famous, or bring your towels and stop for a dip in a quiet bay. Hop off your boat and head to Bondi for a surfing lesson at Australia’s most famous beach. Surfing not Mum & Dad’s thing? Leave the kids to ride the waves while you go behind the scenes at Australia’s oldest Surf Lifesaving Club, or do the famous Cliff Walk.
Finish the day with ice cream and people-watching at this iconic Sydney beach.
- Behind-the-scenes at Taronga Zoo. Go inside the enclosures to see, touch and feed the animals, learn how to prepare their food, and get some great photos along the way
- Cruise the Harbour in style on your private motor-launch, includes lunch
- 2 hour private cruise on Sydney Harbour on a luxury motor-launch, including a luxurious seafood lunch
- Take to the waves at one of the world’s most famous beaches with a private surfing lesson – whatever your age or skill level, this is great fun in the true Aussie surf-sun-&- sand tradition
- For Mum & Dad, join the surfing action or tour Australia’s oldest Surf-Lifesaving Club.
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney With The Kids
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Behind-scenes tour at Taronga Zoo (may be shared, max 8)
- Private Harbour Cruise including lunch & drinks
- Private 1hr surf lesson on Bondi Beach