The best way to experience a new city is with someone who knows it intimately & appreciates it passionately. This full day, private, guided tour shows you Sydney at its best – from the most famous tourist icons, to the hidden gems that only a Sydney-sider knows how to find and enjoy.
See the historic Rocks area, explore the colonial architecture of Macquarie Street, and see spectacular views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair. See the glamourous Eastern Suburbs, the famous Bondi Beach and the stunning views from South Head.
Travel over the Bridge to the Northern Beaches, see the pristine waterways of the Hawkesbury River and stroll the Corso at Manly.
This day is a relaxed way to see Sydney with someone who can adapt the itinerary as you go, to make sure you get the most out of your day as a Sydney-sider.
- The joy of this itinerary is the relaxed pace, and the flexibility of knowing that you can adapt the itinerary as you go to suit you
- Enchanted by the northern Harbour foreshore? Then why not stop for a walk along the famous Spit to Manly walking track?
- Always wanted to walk across the Harbour Bridge? Now’s your chance – with a Guide to meet you on the other side- explore, learn and have fun!
- Lunch at a great local restaurant overlooking the water. You’ll feel like a true Sydney-sider, enjoying this wonderful city for all it is.
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney Sider
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- Morning tea
- Bottled Water provided on board