Hunter Valley Wine Tasting
Relax, get away from the city, and enjoy some fabulous food and wine in Australia’s oldest wine-growing region.
Just 2 hrs north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley combines world-renowned wines, gourmet produce & stunning countryside – all the makings for a great, relaxing day. With over 90 Cellar Doors in the Hunter, we’ll customise a day based on your preferences, or relax and let us design a day to showcase the Hunter for you.
We focus on the boutique wineries, where regional variations are even more prominent & the passion of the wine-makers is obvious. With your small, private group we’ll gain exclusive access to a range of excellent wineries, meeting the people who make and grow the wine.
At lunchtime, we’ll enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the Hunter’s best restaurants, accompanied by a glass or two of Hunter wine. A fabulous day out of the Sydney enjoying the delights of fine Australian produce.
- Gain exclusive access to some of the Hunter’s best wineries – and their best wines.
- Depending on the wineries chosen, you can expect to visit around 3-5 wineries for private tastings.
- Enjoy lunch at one of the Hunter’s best restaurants, including a glass of fine Hunter wine.
- The Hunter also has a diverse range of excellent local produce, from cheese to olives, oil, chocolates and more.
- Just let your Guide know your interests, and we can build these into your day.
Duration: Approximately 10 Hours
Download Itinerary: Hunter Valley
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Wine tasting at boutique vineyards
- Gourmet lunch at a great local restaurant with glass of wine