Sails of Sydney
What better way to view the world’s most beautiful sails, architecturally-speaking, than from beneath the sails of your own private yacht on Sydney Harbour? This tour is the perfect introduction to Sydney – a full day of touring with your own local guide and private vehicle, capped off by an afternoon cruise to see stunning Sydney Harbour from the water.
You’ll see all the main sights, learn about Sydney’s unique colonial past, and explore the rich aboriginal history. Discover The Rocks, the Opera House precinct, colonial Macquarie Street, and the glamourous Eastern Suburbs. See the views from South Head, and visit iconic Bondi Beach, then enjoy lunch by the Harbour’s edge at a favourite local haunt.
In the afternoon, enjoy a taste of local life as you cruise Sydney Harbour on your skippered yacht, for a 2 hour cruise on the world’s most beautiful Harbour.
- Lunch at one of our favourite local haunts, the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia – famous for the Sydney To Hobart Yacht Race that sets off from here after Christmas each year
- It’s very much a local’s life, as you cruise the Harbour on your private, skippered 40 foot Beneteau Oceanis Yacht – enjoy light refreshments as you cruise past Sydney’s iconic sights and most valuable real estate
- We don’t try to force the pace, you’ll see all the sights, but let us know what interests you – enjoy a picturesque cliff walk, a visit to a local gallery, or an ice cream by the beach
Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Download Itinerary: Sydney Sails
- Services of private Bespoke Tours Guide
- Travel in private luxury vehicle
- Flexible tour options
- Lunch at a great local restaurant
- Morning tea
- 2hr private skippered yacht cruise on Sydney Harbour with nibbles
- Bottled Water provided on board